Raving Conservative

Google

Friday, January 05, 2007

What the Heck?

This is interesting. I had a representative of the National Republican Congressional Committee call me just a few moments ago and ask me to renew my membership. Naturally, I said I would. Then I asked her if she could answer a question that has been nagging me since November. I asked if she knew whether the Powers that be in the Republican Party interpereted the recent loss of Congress as a call to return to our conservative roots, or if they thought it meant the repulican was not centrist or liberal enough.

She hung up on me.

Huh?

I just told her I was going to pay the NRCC money to have my membership renewed, but I was curious about the strategy, and rather than take my money she hung up! Goodness gracious, what kind of way is that to treat your supporters? It's crap like this that has me wanting desperately to be or find the next great conservative leader in the Republican party. I am too young and inexperienced to be that personally, so for now I am desperately hoping the party faithful have the foresight to nominate Mitt Romney for President.

1 Comments:

  • I guess she answered your question, anyway.
    I threw out my request for membership renewal the other day.

    There is a good chance I'll vote 3rd party in 08.

    I'm in a quandary...

    By Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy, at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Listed on BlogShares