Raving Conservative

Google

Thursday, October 13, 2005

New Link Section for Dissidents

This blog, while strictly conservative, is open to all, and everyone's opinion is welcome and valued. This includes those who'se views do not agree with my own. Dissent is important because it inspires debate, provokes thought, and often makes good points that must be addressed. Actually, my favorite comments are ones that do NOT fall into lockstep behind me. It is good to know what others think.

Therefore, I am opening a new links section in my sidebar for my most articulate opponents. You will find that they are niether conservative, nor are they "evil" liberals, though they are all liberals. I will not dignify such crazies as the ACLU, MoveOn.org,Al Franken, and the like by giving them a link. Links here are strictly reserved for decent people who'se views are mostly opposed to my own. While I may believe they are misguided, these are intelligent and (mostly) respectful people.

2 Comments:

  • Thanks, DL.

    Your misguided friend,

    Dan

    By Blogger Dan Trabue, at 4:04 PM  

  • I've had an "other thoughts" section for a while (being the weanie liberal that I am, I prefer not to label us good guys and bad guys) and I've added you to it, Dan'l.

    By Blogger Dan Trabue, at 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Listed on BlogShares