Raving Conservative

Google

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Store Launch

Since the Christmas shopping season is now in full swing I have decided to officially launch (and plug) my online store.

  • Raving's Rants


  • I am currently offering various shirts with one of two humorous and vicious designs. I call them Club PETA, and PETA Eater. Click the link above to see the entire line.

    As some of you know PETA just irritates me. This is my way of knocking them and getting paid to do it. If the prices seem a bit high please don’t blame me. Café Press sets the prices; I just get a dinky commission for my designs. I cannot afford the premium store just yet so my designs are somewhat limited. Once I earn enough to pay the premium fee expect more.

    Also, if you have any ideas on how to improve my existing designs I am all ears, as long as you understand that you will not be compensated for them.

    So look! Buy! Pass the site on to your like-minded friends! Let’s show PETA (and others to come) exactly what we think of them!

    And be sure to check out Dr. Phat Tony’s swag in my sidebar for some excellent patriotic anti-terrorist gear as well.

    1 Comments:

    • I don't know why, but the comments on your above post aren't working, so I'll just comment here.
      If you knew me in person I'm not so sure you'd think me "wise beyond my years", but thanks for the compliments! :)

      By Blogger Rebekah, at 7:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


     
    Listed on BlogShares