Raving Conservative

Google

Monday, August 21, 2006

Excuses

I have been offline for quite some time now, and I think I owe everyone an explanation. Therefore, I shall lay out every excuse for my (temporary) inactivity.

1: I have been getting started in a new carreer in the insurance business as an AFLAC representative, which has required me to do a great deal of studying.

2: I have returned to college to finish off the last few classes I need in order to get my Bachelor's Degree. I shall be done no later than December.

3: I have been caring for my wife and preparing my home for our son's arrival in December.

4: I have been working a new book. It is my first work of nonfiction and was inspired by blogging. I figured that if I can spend all that time researching and writing for a blog then I could do it, write some more in-depth essays than people generally read on blogs, and possibly get it published.

5: I found myself getting so incredibly wrapped up in staying current and analyzing everything that I decided it would be best for me if I took an extended break from blogging anyway. I am not Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity. I do not make my living this way (even though I would LOVE to do what they do), and I am still (in my opinion) fairly new to such activities.

Finally, until at least January I shall be blogging once weekly. My new posts will be going up every Monday, if something comes up and I simply cannot restrain myself there will be other articles popping up here and there, but Monday will be the day for new articles as a general rule. As you can see form the list posted above, I have very good reasons for scaling back my blogging activities.

I want to apologize to all of my regular readers for not posting this sooner and for the reduction in articles that will remain for several more months. My next article (to be posted next Monday) will be an excerpt from my new book so you can all get a taste of it. I shall actually post several excerpts over the coming months because I truly do value the feedback of my readers.

I also want to thank you all for your concern. It warms my heart to know you care enough to keep checking back and posting your speculation as to my fate. :)

This said, God bless you all and thank you for your continued readership.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Listed on BlogShares