Raving Conservative

Google

Sunday, January 21, 2007

16 Days and Counting

It has been 16 days since I was hung up on by a representatve of the National Republican Congressional Committee for asking a simple question. I have made several calls to headquarters. I have left mesages. The only time I reached a human being he told me he was teh wrong one to speak to, transferred me, and I wound up leaving a voicemail.

I know I am only one of millions of Republicans, and probably a million members of the NRCC. But how many of them are calling the main office during the off-season? An dont' give me that crap abou being short-staffed again!

5 Comments:

  • I never liked them anyway. But I am sure the other lot are just as disorganised.

    When are you going to do a post about your friend Hilary being the next President?

    By Blogger DanProject76, at 12:14 PM  

  • You know how it is, they only have time to call you, not for you to call them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:20 PM  

  • Plan A: donate $1,000,000, wait a day and call again.
    Plan B: call the Democrats....

    By Blogger BB-Idaho, at 2:05 PM  

  • Plan C: Leave them a voice mail telling them you're switching to the Constitution or the Libertarian Party.

    They'll call back...

    By Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy, at 4:19 AM  

  • I like plan C the best, then plan A, then B.

    Seriously BB, you think the Democrats are any different?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Listed on BlogShares