Raving Conservative

Google

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

RETALIATION!

This will be a spiteful posting. If you are easily offended do not read any further.

I have recently discovered a website that is slandering Senator Rick Santorum, my favorite politician, and claiming that the word "Santorum" is defined as "the frothy brown and white mixture resulting from anal sex." Since some hateful lib wants to be so nasty, and turnabout is fair play, I have decided to offer my definitions of certain politicians and world leader's names that I'm sure this guy has loads of respect for.

Hitler: Phychotic murdering madman.
Clinton: Semen Stain.
Kennedy: Drunk who sexually harasses minors.
Stalin: A turd stain that penetrates through the underwear.
Carter: Peanut sized member.
Kerry: Jaw like a horse.
Marx: LSD permafry.
Castro: Castrated man.
Osama: Dead meat.

There you have it. Definitions for everyone I can think of this jerk-hole would like and respect. Any other ideas?

4 Comments:

  • I second both of you!

    I would change the definition of Ted Kennedy to "Alcoholic, sexually abusive swimmer".

    By Blogger Nightcrawler, at 12:27 PM  

  • I've got a list of description of New Zealand politicians, but that's probably no help to you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 PM  

  • Good piece. Santorum is my favorite politician as well and he is from my home state.

    I hate to say it, but he probably will not win re-election. And that will suck!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:05 PM  

  • Michael Moore: Lard-ass

    Al Franken: 40-year-old virgin

    Cindy Sheehan: Osama's hot piece of ass

    Hillary Clinton: Bubba's bitch

    Dick Durban: Just a dick.

    95% of Liberals: traitors

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Listed on BlogShares