Raving Conservative

Google

Friday, November 11, 2005

Fun Survey

In this politically charged environment it is interesting to see how various politicians measure up against each other. This said; tell me, who you would rather vote for?

1- Ronald Regan or Franklin Roosevelt? (Do you like how I pitted the greatest Republican and the greatest Democrat of the 20th century against each other?)

2- George W Bush or Jimmy Carter? (Similar problems, handled differently)

3- John F Kennedy or Ted Kennedy? (Two brothers, both Democrats, VERY different.)

4- Bill Clinton or Richard Nixon? (Impeachment is the similarity here.)

5- Hillary Clinton or Condi Rice?

6- Jimmy Carter or me?

7- G.W. or me?

8- Ted Kennedy or me?

9- Dick Cheny or me?

I just had to poll myself in this one since I plan on running for President. Note: I do not dare compare myself to the greats since I am unproven as a President, so far.

My answers: 1- Regan, but it’s close. 2- Bush, easy. 3- John, any day. 4- Nixon. 5- Condi! 6-8- Do you even have to ask?

6 Comments:

  • 1. Regan
    2. George W. Bush
    3. John F. Kennedy
    4. Nixon
    5. Condi Rice
    6. You (No contest)
    7. 50/50 sorry
    8. You
    9. 50/50

    I know I wouldn't be able to vote for two people, but I'm sorry. 7 and 9 are a toss up. Can't make up my mind!

    Interesting experiment there guy!
    :)

    By Blogger Gayle, at 2:02 PM  

  • Well, I plan on running on the cheap since the existing campaign finance laws stack fundraising against the average American and favor the independently wealthy. That's why I am getting my intentions and views out now. I figure I can make up for a lack of funds by campaigning for a couple of decades.

    By Blogger Daniel Levesque, at 6:04 PM  

  • 1. Roosevelt
    2. Carter
    3. Green Party candidate (couldn't vote for either in good conscience)
    4. Green Party candidate (ditto)
    5. ditto
    6. Jimmy
    7. You, easily, of the two, but probably Green again.
    8. You, or Green
    9. You or Green

    Hell would freeze over before Reagan or any Bush ever got my vote. You, at least, would have a chance with me.

    By Blogger Dan Trabue, at 5:40 AM  

  • That's because Daniel has a load of patience!

    (I'm referring to his debate with you, Dan.)

    By Blogger Gayle, at 2:16 PM  

  • 1) Reagan - The smartest.
    2) W. - I love the guy.
    3) Ted - With hopes he'd end up like his brother.
    4) Nixon - Without a doubt.
    5) Condi - Those boots turn me on, lol.
    6) You - "Smarter Than Carter" is the slogan.
    7) G.W. - The legend returns.
    8) Kennedy - Again, with hopes that someone pulls a "grassy knoll" on him too.
    9) You - You're a better health choice than Cheney.

    By Blogger XFI MMA, at 11:02 AM  

  • 1. Reagan. Definitely!
    2. George H. W. Bush. Any day. I know Bush wasn't exactly hardline Conservative, but he's better than Carter.
    3. Don't like either, but I'd have to go with JFK. He never killed someone.
    4. Hmmm. That's a tough one, but if I had to choose between two corrupt administrations, I'd have to go with one that at least did some good, so Nixon.
    5. Condi
    6. You
    7. You - you're more Conservative!
    8. Come on...
    9. Oooh. I have to go with Cheney on that one.

    By Blogger Rebekah, at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Listed on BlogShares