Raving Conservative

Google

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Welcome Back and Goodbye

First the good news. Haximus over at
  • The Red Ink
  • is back online and blogging again after roasting two hard drives. It’s great when good blogs come back.

    The bad news is that it’s official
  • Nedreck Milhunky
  • is most definitely out of blogging. Don’t bother clicking the link, he deleted his blog. It’s a shame really. I had hoped he would at least leave his existing work online so people could enjoy his archives. He was a most excellent blogger who both funny and insightful. Since his blog no longer exists in any way I am removing my link, which I had left up so people could still access his old work.

    Such is life, some happy situations, some unhappy ones, some good, and some bad.

    4 Comments:

    • How does one go about roasting two hard drives? I'm not being funny here, or rude. I'm genuinely curious.

      Re: Ned's blog... yeah, we found that out while you were gone. It is sad, and I - like you - wish he had left his blog on line. I imagine it just made it harder on him not to blog. You know; with him knowing it was sitting there waiting for him to add to it. So he deleted it to get rid of the temptation.

      By Blogger Gayle, at 5:36 PM  

    • BTW: You seem to be feeling a bit better. I'm glad!

      By Blogger Gayle, at 5:37 PM  

    • Yeah, I am feeling better. Who knows? This could actually be meant to be so I can get a jump on my political carreer.

      By Blogger Daniel Levesque, at 7:53 PM  

    • Um well.....you see I think I had a faulty power supply. I first assumed it was the hard drive because it simply could not read it. So I bought a new hard drive to replace it. It was defective and so I exchagned it for aworking one. Now I find that my motherboard is out of commission too, I need to send that out to the manufacturer to get it repaired. I also replaced the power supply with a newer more powerful one as I think the old one is on its' way out.

      But yes I am back in a limited fashion and it is time to rock the world with my brilliance

      By Blogger Haximus, at 8:53 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


     
    Listed on BlogShares