Raving Conservative

Google

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Something Different

I am starting a new blog today. A story blog actually. I will be using it to publish a book I wrote years ago that I have no intention of attempting to have published by standard means. I like it, but it is rather juvenile attempt at a skilled craft in my own opinion. Naturally, I will continue Raving Conservative as well, just in case anyone was wondering. This is my primary blog.

I will post a new chapter every week until it is complete. If I decide to tweak a chapter and am delayed as a result I will post a notice for the week.

The book is called "The Journey". I even have sequel planned, but it will have to wait until I finish my current 2 books.

Here's the link to get you started.

  • The Journey . . . by ME!


  • There is also a link under the Fun Stuff section of my sidebar.

    COMMENTS AND OPINIONS PLEASE!

    3 Comments:

    • Looking forward to it! Am I in it? What about when it becomes a miniseries on TV? Then can I have a part?

      By Blogger Neo-Con Tastic, at 7:57 AM  

    • That's interesting. I like to write satire, political things and wierd things, but I'm not great at writing long stories. (If I ever publish one though, it'll be through an actual company. I wouldn't want people ripping me off.)

      It's an interesting idea though, good luck.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 AM  

    • Good luck. I try to write long essays sometimes, but then I stop for awhile, then reread it and delete it because it all sounds so stupid, and go back to politics! :)

      By Blogger Rebekah, at 6:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


     
    Listed on BlogShares