Raving Conservative

Google

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Wifey

It has come to my attention that there are some people who want to call me a racist because of two of my previous postings: The Race Card, and More on the Race Card. How nice. See, there are other people who accuse me of being a (expletive deleted) lover. Why, you ask? I may be white, but my lovely wife is black. So the black supremicts hate me for being white, and the white supremists hate me for being married to a black woman. That's okay, I don't like racists of any color personally.

Grow up. It's not your grandaddy's world we live in anymore.

2 Comments:

  • I could care less about the color of you or your wife.
    Your conservative!
    Hooray!

    By Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy, at 1:45 AM  

  • I could care less about your color. You are a "Conservative",

    The federal government has racked up record amounts of red ink, helping push up the national debt to t $7.8 trillion not including the estimated $63 trillion unfunded medicine medicare plan cost. So what are you “conservatives” canserving???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Listed on BlogShares