Raving Conservative

Google

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Still Alive

Hello everybody,

This is just to let you know that I am still alive and well, and video blogging on YouTube. I had thought to maintain this blog as well, but it seems that I don't have the time to video blog AND do a written blog with everything else that's going on in my life.

My YouTube Channel is DanielLevesqe ( http://www.youtube.com/user/DanielLevesque ) and it is mostly about religion with some politics mixed in. I have become a warrior in the evolution/creation debate as well.

I would have been posting my videos here as well, but I could never get Blogger to take the embed from YouTube.

This has been good for me. My writing skills are quite good, but my verbal skills were always lacking. This has been a huge help in developing my public speaking ability.

Sorry to take so long to let you all know.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Listed on BlogShares